BEST is a non-profit charitable organization with a long history promoting sustainable transportation.
Our vision: Through sustainable transportation, we build vibrant, inclusive communities.
Our mission: To activate better transportation options through initiatives, collaboration and leadership.
How we do it: We offer innovative social enterprises, programs and services to encourage, promote and enable sustainable and active transportation choices.
We also sit on numerous committees and get involved in transportation topics across the region. BEST is currently participating in:
- City of Vancouver Transportation 2040 Stakeholder Committee
- NorthEast False Creek Stewardship Committee
- HandyDART stakeholder meetings
- Westside Seniors Hub- Transportation and Mobility
- Grandview Woodlands Transportation Stakeholder Advisory Group
- Mobility Pricing Stakeholders Workshops
- Better at Home Provincial Reference Group
- Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House Circles
Check out our current programs here: